Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

Electrical Water Pageant

Our recent article on camping reminded me of just how much I loved the Electrical Water Pageant. A couple of quick google searchs on it didn't turn up a whole lot of info on the EWP, and in fact I didn't find a single picture (although I have admit the search was very quick). I buy one pin per visit to WDW and my last trip was the first time I saw the EWP. It impressed me so much that I made it that trip's pin We caught the EWP from two different places on that trip.

The first was from the dock right outside the Magic Kingdom. We were standing in line for our boat back to Fort Wilderness and got to watch the whole pageant while standing in line. It made the wait for the boat enjoyable, which is a great accomplishment since after a day of running ourselves ragged we really wanted to get back to the campsite for some rest.

The second time we got to witness this floaty glowing goodness was from the shore of the seven seas lagoon over at Ft. Wilderness on the last day of our trip. It was windy and cold out that night, but a small crowd gathered around to bask in the water reflected light of a glowing dinosaur. Speaking of the dinsaur...was the tune playing during the dinsaur's apperance turned into an 80s song...open the door, get on the floor, everyone do the dinosaur...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?