Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

All Aboard

Okay, so my family is pretty split on trains. One half loves trains, and the other half are train haters. On my last trip I may have converted from a hater to a train fan. This mainly came from the Main Street Train Station, to be honest I like the train station much more than I like the actual train. I'm a fan of all things coin operated and the Main St. Station has a ton of cool antique arcade items. They have mutoscopes (old flicker movies), penny games (we played soccer), and a nickelodian (that plays great music). I did not get to spend as much time there as I would have liked, so I can't give a full review of everything in the station yet. Next trip I plan on picking up a lot more info.

Well back to the actual trains: they're useful and restful. The stops in order are Main St., Frontierland, and Mickey's Toon Town fair. Round trip takes 20 minutes. I found a website with a load of Disney train information (sadly, nothing on the train station).

If you walk into the park and want to hop over to Frontierland quickly then the train is the way to go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?